Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just sold my old car and picked up an 04 1200 custom. Waiting to pick it up next weekend so pretty anxious to get it back to the base. Here's some pics I have of it.

·
239 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Nice to see Air Force riding in style.:thumbsup

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Welcome from VA. Nice ride.

·
Registered
2,149 Posts
Welcome from ID. I drove through Tinker when I was going home from tech school.

It is good to see a fellow member of the Air Force and another brother in arms.

·
Registered
38,934 Posts
Welcome. Nice bike. :thumb

·
Registered
7 Posts
Welcome

Thanks Doug53 and drupple. Are there any riders in the OKC area?
Welcome. I am new to the forum, too. I am not in the OKC area, but I am stationed in San Antonio, TX with the Air Force. You never know...maybe I will make a trip up there to OKC one of these days.

Travis

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Welcome. I am new to the forum, too. I am not in the OKC area, but I am stationed in San Antonio, TX with the Air Force. You never know...maybe I will make a trip up there to OKC one of these days.

Travis
I sometimes go down there since I have a buddy based at Randolph so If I do then I'll hit you up. Are you at Randolph or Lackland?

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Houston!

·
Registered
7 Posts
None of the Above

I sometimes go down there since I have a buddy based at Randolph so If I do then I'll hit you up. Are you at Randolph or Lackland?
I am not at either of the bases. I am a Health Professions recruiter for the AF. I am stationed in the city about halfway between Randolph and Lackland. Let me know when you'll be in town.

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Welcome from SE Oklahoma! Lotta great folks & great info on here!!! Thanks for your service too!!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

1 - 20 of 26 Posts