Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just joined this forum yesterday. Previously I have owned a 59' XLH Sportster, a 57' Panhead (in a straight leg frame), and a 70 XLCH Sportster. This was quite a few years ago. I custom orderd a new 13' Street Bob and took delivery of it two weeks ago this past Friday. Ordered it with the chrome yellow/black two tone paint, black Screamin' Eagle exhaust, drag bars, alloy rims, nice lower profile seat. However the best part is I put the full Stage Four Racing Kit in it. The big one.....lol. It has 761 miles on it now and I can already feel the motor starting to 'seat'. The idle is just killer.

The 'Blacked Out' look against the yellow is awesome. I can't stop anywhere without people coming up to me and talking about it. I started riding bikes when I was 14 (on my Honda 50 'Super Sport') and have been riding since. Been down three times, once serious, but it hasn't dampened my love for riding. I like kicking it over in the corners and actually scraped the screw head of the rear clamp that secures the front muffler shield in place. Just a little, but it's there...lol

Getting to know the bike and what it will do. HOG actually had a lart part in my decision to get anothe Harley. Am very impressed with how active they are and the amount of charity work they perform. A good organization.

I am also about to become a published writer and and am just completing my fourth book. I write thriller/suspense novels. I was actually able to build my own website without an eight year old helping me...lol.

That's all I can think of for the moment so all of you be safe. Thanks.:nod

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
:welcome

Then you can post pics of the bike right????????? :laugh

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just tried but it's not showing up as a profile picture....guess I gotta work around this site a bit more...lol

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just uploaded a picture to the gallery and it says it uploaded fine but is awaiting the review and approval of the moderator

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bike can now be seen in the Dyna General Discussion section/page 25

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Welcome from VA

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Welcome to the forum from St. Louis.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Welcome from Middle TN. Would you share power info with us? And, where did you buy your bike? Thanks. Rep for being from TN and interest in charities.

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Welcome from Middle TN. Would you share power info with us? And, where did you buy your bike? Thanks. Rep for being from TN and interest in charities.
First, thanks guys for all the welcomes. I'll be an active member on here.

Bought the bike from Boswell's in Cookeville, worked with Brad Nelson the GM there in the ordering of it. He was GREAT to work with, and "cut me some slack"...lol

Power: hmmmmm.....gotta have SOME secrets....lol....I will tell you this: it'll be north of 120 at the rear wheel and torque will be north of 130, with it coming in full at 2,000 rpms. I LOVE the idle....where I get gas has a full canopy (REAL gas, no methanol crap) and it just sounds KILLER...

Have 791 miles on it, it was two weeks old this past Friday.

I have also 'SemiChromed' the rims about eight times and they are now 'mirror' like. Every 'bare' metal part on the bike has been 'SemiChromed'. I'm totally ANAL about the way I keep it. I scare myself....lol

Again, thanks for all the welcomes and everyone ride safe.

My website is: Russell Snyder Jr | Home of Sgt. Marvin Styles and Jonathan Patrick Steele | Home Feel free to check it out. Openings of my first three novels are there for you to read. Enjoy....R :thumbsup

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Houston!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts