Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Soon to be proud owner of a 2014 Softail Heritage in two-tone grey. Traded in my 2012 Honda Shadow (32,000 miles). The Honda was a great bike and served me well but it was time for something larger and with more power. I do a lot on highway commuting on my bike and while I like the 55 mpg with the Honda, there were times that I was WOT. So not a lot of ponies to spare. Want to do more trips with the wife too so the HD will be a better choice.
Florence is southeast of Phoenix where a lot of the prisons are, if there is an execution, that is where it most likely will be.

·
AZ Daily Rider
60 Posts
welcome from Phoenix!

·
Old Scooter Tramp
1,367 Posts
Welcome from SW Oklahoma! Congrats on the new scoot! Pics are mandatory when ya get her.

·
Registered
7,418 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

·
Registered
7,964 Posts
Soon to be proud owner of a 2014 Softail Heritage in two-tone grey. Traded in my 2012 Honda Shadow (32,000 miles). The Honda was a great bike and served me well but it was time for something larger and with more power. I do a lot on highway commuting on my bike and while I like the 55 mpg with the Honda, there were times that I was WOT. So not a lot of ponies to spare. Want to do more trips with the wife too so the HD will be a better choice.
Florence is southeast of Phoenix where a lot of the prisons are, if there is an execution, that is where it most likely will be.
Welcome neighbor. Hope your staying dry during Monsoon :thumbsup

·
luv the low country
19,253 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts