Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a member in Vtwin but it seems a dying Forum. Saw some other members here. Rode most of the Japanese 750s, then a Sportster, FLH, FLT, FXRT, and now a 2016 Heritage Softail Classic. Hope to learn from my fellow riders.

·
Registered
6,582 Posts
Welcome from Sun city West ,AZ.
Join us at the table in our Breakfast club and say good morning .
There’s a few of us Retired military on here.
Rick

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,108 Posts
Welcome from Virginia! Might get a little slow here during the nice riding months but great folks here.

·
old scoot coot
2,891 Posts
welcome from s.e. kansas. you should feel right at home here. stick around and have some fun. it will pick up in a couple of months.:smile

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,064 Posts
Welcome aboard from the South Coast of Mississippi!

·
Registered
37,179 Posts
Pics of the FXRT or it never happened.

And welcome.

Sent from here to there.
Thats like the mythical unicorn!

Not sure which is more of a myth, FXRT or XLCR... :dunno

·
2004 Ultra Classic
1,114 Posts
Welcome Oldhand. I need to get down there and ride Jerome area. Got a friend that raves about that area. Also another friend from Tucson always says that I have an ugly desert.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Greetings from Minnesota!

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I actually had two FXRTs'. The first was a 1985 Red evo with belt drive that gave me 55mpg at 65 mph with the wife behind me. The other was a black with the evo and enclosed chain. As for pictures that will require some digging since it was back in the 80's. The only thing I disliked about the FXRTs was I could not stand flat footed, only a 30 inch inseam. Thanks again for all the warm replies.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The red FLH was the last year of the Shovelhead., 1984. It also was the first year the FLH had the belt.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts