Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all-

Just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Elias and I'm a motor police officer for a medium-size city in the metro area of Denver, Colorado. I've been on motors for a couple of months now, and have completed the basic, advanced, and motorcade schools. Suffice to say, I am now addicted to riding, and consider myself lucky that I get paid to ride 40 hours a week on a 2014 RK. I'm mostly a lurker, but let me know if you have any questions you always wanted to ask a motor officer.

Thanks,

Elias

·
Registered
135 Posts
I need to change jobs. Lucky you! I just rode around Colorado a couple of weeks ago, manitou springs, pikes peak, Rocky Mountain state park. Beautiful state. Welcome to the site.

·
Kicking Rocks...
11,145 Posts
Hello all-

Just thought I would introduce myself. My name is Elias and I'm a motor police officer for a medium-size city in the metro area of Denver, Colorado. I've been on motors for a couple of months now, and have completed the basic, advanced, and motorcade schools. Suffice to say, I am now addicted to riding, and consider myself lucky that I get paid to ride 40 hours a week on a 2014 RK. I'm mostly a lurker, but let me know if you have any questions you always wanted to ask a motor officer.

Thanks,

Elias

Do you ride in the snow?
Do you wave?

Thank you for your service, have a thick skin round here some are not to Leo friendly.

Welcome and stay safe!

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
Welcome from Ohio. Now I know who to call if I get pulled over on my next trip to Centennial.

·
Registered
11,790 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky. Beautiful area you are in. We haven't been for a number of years but we used to often go to Estes Park, beautiful, beautiful, beautiful!

But that high speed traffic running on I-25 around Denver scares the sh*t outta me. Idiots!

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,958 Posts
Welcome aboard from the Sotuh Coast of Mississippi!!

Joe, I agree about the I-25 traffic.

·
Asylum Inmate
12,376 Posts
Welcome from western Colorado.....

·
luv the low country
20,288 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC.

·
avoider of idiots
6,585 Posts
welcome from s.e. Kansas! now, schedule some vacation time next june, and join us in beautiful Eureka Springs, Arkansas! we'd love to have you there!
thank you for your service, it is appreciated.
regards,
dave

·
Hard Member
3,255 Posts
Welcome Brother LEO, from Virginia! Trying to get the Motor job, but is like pulling teeth without anesthesia!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts