Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have lurked here for a few months and In June joined the forum to get some opinions on a '14 FLHXS. Well, since I am here reading all the time I thought I would officially say hello. My SGS is my 4th bike in 3 years, after continuously adjusting my wants and needs. On the central coast of California we don't have a riding season, so I get year round miles. Started at age 31, when I figured I was old enough to take it easy and young enough to learn something new. My '09 883 lasted 2 months before I moved on to a Victory vegas. Nice bike but wanted a fatter, better handling cruiser with ABS. After a year on the Vic I moved to a Triumph Thunderbird Storm, which is an awesome bike (currently for sale though). Two years later I realized I wanted something set for 2 up long distance and after much research and test riding selected my SGS which is my "mechanical soulmate". Constantly looking for new mods and rides so I am sure I will be reading all of your posts. Thanks for the help so far!

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Congrats and welcome from NE Texas...

·
Old Fart
1,367 Posts
You did it right with a great intro JDR. Welcome from Dayton Ohio. Stick around, this forum is a blast and has a lot of really great people.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts