Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all-
Have had a 08' Fat Bob Vivid Black since May(1st H-D). I Have already dumped a ton of money into it(might as well have bought a boat!), but I love it just the same. Great site you got here.

·
I break stuff.
1,669 Posts
LOL it's much better to have FRIENDS with boats... that way, you can RIDE to visit them :)

Welcome to our lil' corner of the Internet!

·
COB
1,984 Posts
How did you dump a ton of money into a FatRobert???? The bike is all but finished as is and nobody makes anything for it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats what I thought when I bought it, but since then: Windshield $400, Sundowner seat(wife says a must)$239, Luggage rack & Backrest $200, H-D Saddlebags $350, Pegs & Pads & Grips $270, first Service $275... You get the picture. BUT- getting to ride a great bike and meet/make good friends along the way - PRICELESS!

·
COB
1,984 Posts
Thats what I thought when I bought it, but since then: Windshield $400, Sundowner seat(wife says a must)$239, Luggage rack & Backrest $200, H-D Saddlebags $350, Pegs & Pads & Grips $270, first Service $275... You get the picture. BUT- getting to ride a great bike and meet/make good friends along the way - PRICELESS!
How much does your windshield suck at 85mph? Mine sets in the garage....but then I am a pretty rabid anti-windshield and bags guy so don't listen to me.

Enjoy yer FBob. I know it is the first bike that I have owned in 30 years that I am basically happy with right off the showroom floor.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts