Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
I am new on here but have been a Harley fan for as long as I can remember. I have recently really started looking at the Nightster but did not like the feel when sitting on it. I am not a large guy 5'11 180lb but just felt too crunched up on the bike. I have seen pictures of the Nightster with ape hangers and forward controls and thought that they looked a lot more comfortable. Well on a whim I stopped by the local Harley shop and was looking around when approached by one of the sales ladies while I was looking at a Nightster. I explained my dilemmia with her and to my surprise she says, "well then walk of here and try this one". I could not believe it, there set a beautiful Nightster with forward controls, ape hangars, and smoked out signal lights. Not only was this bike beautiful but it felt amazing when sitting on it. I knew right then that this will be my next bike. And of course I have to find this bike while I am in the process of buying a house but sooner or later I will find a way to bring this bike home.
Tuck

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Man, if you like those mini apes, that is a very neat looking motorcycle!

Glad you made it here.

Welcome to the most wonderful HD fan place around. We look forward to hearing from you.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts