Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a member since 08 just never posted. Present bikes are 78 FXE which I bought new then and redid 2 years ago and its got a S&S stroker crank and Mega-Flow heads and its pushing about 86 inches, 07 wideglide which I bought new and its now a 103 with mega-flo done heads and redshift 575 cam and dyno tune by Brian at Johnstown hd and its putting out 108 hp/112 tq and finally just picked up a new 2014 left over ultra classic ( only 8 miles on it )which I haven't been able to ride yet cause of weather. Do all my own wrenching just on the forums to keep up to date and learn something new. Thanks from Pa Rick

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Welcome Rick!!

Where in Western PA??

·
Dirty Member
1,142 Posts
Welcome back.

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
Serious Harley geekage in that first post. Welcome -- glad you decided to speak up! Don't be shy -- we can learn a lot from you.

--

·
Black Velvet Elvis
169 Posts
Welcome from Apollo, PA...that's quite a herd of bikes.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
2014 ultra you da man!Welcome back!
It was a left over, knocked off $3500 and all delivery and setup fees were waved so it was price plus tax and 1000 mile service was thrown in for free, couldn't pass up the deal. Rick

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Serious Harley geekage in that first post. Welcome -- glad you decided to speak up! Don't be shy -- we can learn a lot from you.

--
Like to change the bikes around to suit me, but still got every original part except carb for 78 shovel and wideglide. Like to buy them new then I know whats been done on them. Rick

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Welcome back. Glad ur kicking the dust off your forum membership. Please chime in often.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts