Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I'm from Sweden and rides an 2006 Deluxe. Got the bike in april and have put some 8000 miles on it.:ride That's a little bit less than average since I started to ride in the seventies.

I'll post som pics (and vids) from the ride, and rides later on. :)

Today was the first day it was snow :mad: on the ground when I woke up so now I'll have time to sort out the canned memories from the last season.

And Guys, Since english is not my native language, bear with me:notw:

Bernt The Swede

·
Registered
679 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!!!! That's so great that you are from Sweden!!! I have a Sporty right now, and I've decided that my next bike would be a Deluxe or a VROD. Those are just the 2 bikes that I feel the most comfortable on! My boyfriend has a VROD...and it is one AMAZING bike!!! However, I love the looks of the Deluxe as well, and feel very comfortable when I sit on it. I don't feel like the bike is too big for me.

Anyway, again, welcome to the forum- this is a great place for information, and you will meet some wonderful people!!!:dance

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Hi,
I'm from Sweden and rides an 2006 Deluxe. Got the bike in april and have put some 8000 miles on it.:ride That's a little bit less than average since I started to ride in the seventies.

I'll post som pics (and vids) from the ride, and rides later on. :)

Today was the first day it was snow :mad: on the ground when I woke up so now I'll have time to sort out the canned memories from the last season.

And Guys, Since english is not my native language, bear with me:notw:

Bernt The Swede
Bernt... So good to see you here. Everyone... Bernt brings much to hd-forums. You will see. Enjoy his personality, background, images/videos, and riding perspective from Sweden/Europe.

Steve

·
Registered
60 Posts
Welcome! I share your displeasure with snow. At least it gives us plenty of time to figure out how much more money we must spend on our bikes before next spring!

·
Livn' On Bonus Years
155 Posts
Welcome...

Welcome! I share your displeasure with snow. At least it gives us plenty of time to figure out how much more money we must spend on our bikes before next spring!
I probably spend more money on the bike during the winter due to it sitting still long enough to add those little thing you "just gotta have".

1 - 10 of 10 Posts