Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well I posted this in a different thread but wanted to share the great news, I now am a proud owner of a tour pack.. .... i mean Road Glide Ultra!!! Got 12" wild ones coming with some V&H 2-1-2 true dual w/ 4" Monsters all in chrome! Heres the stocker as she sets! Midnight blue pearl
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1369363114.367053.jpg
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1369363149.430898.jpg
ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1369363163.072060.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
Imperial Wizard...
4,956 Posts
Nice....love the pearl....you are going to be glad you got the tour pac. bagger...welcome to the club...which dealer did you end up using.....and congrats again.. Meyers I see...like them...only about 3 miles from my moms house...

·
Earthbound misfit, I
2,448 Posts
Very nice. I'm looking at the very same bike here. Let me know what you do to it and how ya like it.

·
On Probation
2,205 Posts
Congrats.....very nice.

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,777 Posts
Congrats, man. Now, we'll never get the ride in, though. I know you can't be caught slummin' with the rest of us scooter trash... JK nice ride!

·
Registered
930 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Very nice. I'm looking at the very same bike here. Let me know what you do to it and how ya like it.
Well went on a little run and ill tell you I finally got to get into some corners and I am a bit surprised how well it handles. I'll definitely get some pics stock and do a video showing the stock sound Vs. the full exhaust I got. The 12" apes are on the way and they can be mounted without swapping out cables, if ur look on there site they have a few write ups confirming this as well. Thanks for all the reply's! I feel like a kid st christmas!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Very nice!!!!!!! Congrats

·
Gypsy on Parade
4,777 Posts
Haha man lets get this ride in! I think Reaperman was wanting to go again? 3somes are fun?!
:eek
Only with those of the female persuasion! :know

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
How has it been so far? Congrats!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts