Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I clearly must admit I goofed. I just listen to the dealer about just adding 4" rhineheart slip ons. Now I have them on and installed and I hate them. Bike has a nice rumble but I need more sound. More noise. I was hoping if I installed front pipes would that help. I had 06 street glide before with rush mufflers and Vance and Hines headers and loved that sound. How else can I get a nice rubble, I can't afford another set of mufflers so I have to run these. Will headers increase the sound? Any advice or input is much appreciated. I should mention the bike is a 15 roadglide

·
Banned
71 Posts
Ok I clearly must admit I goofed. I just listen to the dealer about just adding 4" rhineheart slip ons. Now I have them on and installed and I hate them. Bike has a nice rumble but I need more sound. More noise. I was hoping if I installed front pipes would that help. I had 06 street glide before with rush mufflers and Vance and Hines headers and loved that sound. How else can I get a nice rubble, I can't afford another set of mufflers so I have to run these. Will headers increase the sound? Any advice or input is much appreciated. I should mention the bike is a 15 roadglide
You could pull the baffles out............

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't looked at tat yet. Just gig the bike home last night and been at work ever since. Is that easy to do. I know it was before on my rush mufflers. Can you get different baffles set ups for the 4"

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
I would change the headpipe. Love my Rineharts, any louder and i would be ditching them.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes I am hoping the head pipes will make the difference I am looking for. Since I am in Canada I have lots of time to think and save cause it's snowing here today...

·
Call me Gig.
3,964 Posts
Find someone that can weld. Cut out the catalytic converter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts