Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently had a brawler solo seat on my street glide . Like the way it sits but don't like the look of the whole back fender being exposed . Thinking of getting a badlander to replace it . Any suggestions on something different that will sit me lower and back like the brawler and still look decent ??

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
581 Posts
A lot of people recommend mustang seats. Check out their website. They are a little pricey but you get what you pay for. Corbin is good too.

Interested in selling the brawler?

.…...........................................

"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle"

·
Registered
581 Posts
Ohh I see. Well mustang and Corbin are good. Danny grey too. Problem with seats is its hard to get your hands on one and try it before you buy. There's a work in period so the initial 100-200 miles are basically the work in period to see if you really like the seat. Unless you go through HD with a sundowner seat or hammock seat. Sundowner is nice. I was able to demo it for a day. Wife liked the passenger seat too. Best to do as much research you can.

"I'd rather be riding my motorcycle thinking about God than sitting in church thinking about my motorcycle"

·
VA Fender Bender
5,551 Posts
naked rear fenders are sexy....

·
Registered
581 Posts
Surdyke.com is always good for HD products. Good pricing. Think that seat is $215 on their website.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Just ordered one from them
, thanks for the help .
Surdyke.com is always good for HD products. Good pricing. Think that seat is $215 on their website.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
581 Posts
You got it!

·
Registered
581 Posts
Kutter is just as good. They might have it. I've ordered through surdyke many times and have gotten back ordered items. They overestimated the back order date each time. I usually got the items is a reasonable time.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.