Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
SoundMan
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed this today. Super easy install and setup. I'm happy with the new look. A lot of color combos available and I like the fact I can now have the clock and gear info both visible at the same time.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
I have the same one I had the dealer install mine because I wanted the fuel gauge too. They had never seen one and fell in love with it.

·
SoundMan
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I have the same one I had the dealer install mine because I wanted the fuel gauge too. They had never seen one and fell in love with it.
I installed it myself. I was going to have the dealer install it with the fuel sensor but decided I really didn't need the fuel gauge, but mostly I didn't have the extra money to spend. I just use one of my trip odometers to track my milage and gas up between 120-130 and never have a problem. Maybe when I get some extra cash I'll bring it in and get the sensor installed. Not cause I need the fuel gauge, but because I hate to not have things function they way they were meant to.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I installed it myself. I was going to have the dealer install it with the fuel sensor but decided I really didn't need the fuel gauge, but mostly I didn't have the extra money to spend. I just use one of my trip odometers to track my milage and gas up between 120-130 and never have a problem. Maybe when I get some extra cash I'll bring it in and get the sensor installed. Not cause I need the fuel gauge, but because I hate to not have things function they way they were meant to.
Well the fuel gauge is nice but it does not seem very accurate. With the fuel gauge you get a distance to empty but again it is not to accurate but I still like having it. I had the dealer install mine so it would be covered under the factory warranty since I got it within 60 days of getting my bike.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts