Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
fiber hawk original
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The name is jake, i currently own a 1998 fxsts or softail springer and a 2003 vrsca or v rod. Love them both. My first bike was a 2003 sporty. Sold and purchased a 2002 dyna superglide converted into a wide glide. I traded that for my v rod about 3 years ago and purchased the springer last year when my wife got her licence. I have been riding since 2000. I try to ride everyday. sadly in western ny, it snows almost half the year. My v rod is red with ghost flames, has v mod pipes and a cfr seat. Just installed a led tail light with integrated turn signals today and working on a poor man 240 rear conversion. Installed a laced wheel up front last year. Major improvement over the stock solid disk wheel. The springer is black, has vance & hines pipes which sound great and a low profile corbin seat. Looking for a comfy touring seat if anyone has one for sale. I am a member on 1130cc.com and look forward to spending some time on this forum. Oh and my name comes from the v rod motor. 1130cc equals 69ci

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Welcome neighbor from the mainland

·
Asylum Inmate
12,397 Posts
Welcome from western Colorado!