Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone I am new to the forum, I am a master certified technician in Auto, Truck, and Emergency vehicles and currently working on World Class status ( yes it is a real thing,lol .) I just recently ( 2 days ago) bought a 2016 Ultra Limited low , cosmic blue, pearl. I am excited for my journey as Harley owner. This is technically my 2nd Harley, my first one was a gift which I still have from my father in-law, which is a 100 year anniversary 1200 sportster, dont get me wrong I am very grateful, but, a sporsters not my bag baby, I need a little comfort haha, Anyways hello and happy riding !

·
old scoot coot
3,359 Posts
welcome aboard riggs from s.e. kansas. nice intro. pics please. you have a nice stable already. the sporty is fun to have as a local runabout. heavy hogs are the best for touring and surprisingly nimble on the move. stick around and have some fun. enjoy the new scoot and the old.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Greetings from Minnesota! Love my 2016 Ultra Limited . . . great choice you made!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
welcome aboard riggs from s.e. kansas. nice intro. pics please. you have a nice stable already. the sporty is fun to have as a local runabout. heavy hogs are the best for touring and surprisingly nimble on the move. stick around and have some fun. enjoy the new scoot and the old.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I just installed the armrest and gave her a thorough detailing, the armrest came with the bike but the guy had them removed, so I reinstalled them, I would be alright without them of course but my honey said they would nice to have, we will see.

·
old scoot coot
3,359 Posts
I just installed the armrest and gave her a thorough detailing, the armrest came with the bike but the guy had them removed, so I reinstalled them, I would be alright without them of course but my honey said they would nice to have, we will see.
when you feel her helmet bumping into the back of yours you know she is asleep. she'll like em. 😎

1 - 10 of 10 Posts