Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. Just joined and hoping to get some good information and tips / help.
A little about myself. I started riding around 13yo on a Honda Sport 50, that was back in the '60's. I've ridden nearly every make motorcycle from that time including a Vespa GS165. I've owned Honda's, Yamaha's, Kawasaki's, a 1996 Harley 883 Sporster and now on my '03 FLHTC, Electra Glide Classic, which has a Champion Trike kit. Done got to old to hold the big bikes up so the trike was a good fit. The wife and I love it. I've been a mechanic most all my life doing over 23 years in the Navy (submarines) as a diesel engine mechanic, worked for a motorcycle / atv shop for a couple of years.
Glad to be a member...
Roger

·
Registered
835 Posts
Greetings from Minnesota!

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Greetings Roger from across the pond also a trike rider I have a 2018 Triglide , have put a few extra bits on it , luggage rack ,chrome bumper , and Vance & Hines slip ons , also a harley rider adjustable back .
Trike sound so much better with the V&H than it ever did with the factory fitted pipes , have had 4 harleys over the years .

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hello all. Just joined and hoping to get some good information and tips / help.
A little about myself. I started riding around 13yo on a Honda Sport 50, that was back in the '60's. I've ridden nearly every make motorcycle from that time including a Vespa GS165. I've owned Honda's, Yamaha's, Kawasaki's, a 1996 Harley 883 Sporster and now on my '03 FLHTC, Electra Glide Classic, which has a Champion Trike kit. Done got to old to hold the big bikes up so the trike was a good fit. The wife and I love it. I've been a mechanic most all my life doing over 23 years in the Navy (submarines) as a diesel engine mechanic, worked for a motorcycle / atv shop for a couple of years.
Glad to be a member...
Roger
Welcome from Western NY

1 - 7 of 7 Posts