Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,
I have a 2008 HD Nighttrain. I have been doing alot of work to it lately. :cool: My next project is the heartland EZ 200 conversion kit, 5 degree rake, carlini cleansweep handle bars, full steel braded lines. It should be done in 2 weeks! so i will post some pictures.... Anyway, i am new to the forums and was wondering if there is a section for local people to meet on this site. :ride

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree!!! I am a HD salesman in Hawaii so I get to ride any HD I want but I def. love the Nighttrain the most!!!

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
So we shouldnt believe anything you post? :rofl:

I'm just messin with ya. I'm jealous is whats really going on.

Got any openings? :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry, no openings....:D Unfortunatley car salesman give motorcycle salesman a bad name. Buying a bike should be a fun and exciting experience! But those bastards make it harder for us cause we are USUALLY upfront and honest with the customer. (Not so honest if there an ass*$^%!) LOL :bat

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So i dropped a bunch of stuff off to be powder coated. My rear fender should be doen on my bike this weekend!!:ride

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here you go, I didnt want to post any pics until after the work was done. So here is your pics so the thread isnt so worthless!!! bike.jpg

·
Registered
40,808 Posts
Very nice bike. Look forward to seeing what you do to it. :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Here are some pictures of the finished Heartland Biker rear fender I put on today. It looks sweet!!! I lowered the rear as much as I could....
DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0006.JPG

·
Registered
40,808 Posts
Nice, you going with a side mount license plate bracket?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yeah Ive always had one. I just haven't taken a picture of that side so you can see it. That was one of the things i had when i first bought the bike along with the flush mount tri-bar LED brake light. Now I dont need the brake light anymore cause i am running the badlands RUN/BRAKE/TURN load converter for my turn signals to act as my brake light.

·
Registered
40,808 Posts
Yeah thats one thing I think could have been done better on the stock model is the license plate bracket. I think the angle the license plate sits is just wrong on the stock unit.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts