Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I live in the Eastern Townships of Quebec, Canada. I bought my 2011 Wide Glide last week (March 2020). I have always had a crush for this bike. Orange with flames! I love the spirit, the soul of these bikes. It feels like a woman with a strong ''mood'' Hahaha. She draws attention, she needs attention, care and love! And she can turn into a beast !!! I came across a good deal this spring I couldn't miss. A sign of the times, my Sedona Orange Wide Glide was there waiting for me!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In the last few days I've been checking everything to make sure my new ride is ready when temperature rises enough to ride. It's part of the fun really! I must admit I had a hard time finding the Service Manual (not the owner manual). After hours of research, I finally found this site (Harley-Davidson service manuals for download) and downloaded the exact Service Manual for about 10$ ! Couldn't be happier since it has EVERYTHING well covered, like for instance the torque specs for every bolt you can think of, procedures, along with drawings and pictures etc...! Hope I can help some of you!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks a lot! I hope I could share new info with you guys. I must admit I personally learn a lot from this site. BTW: I live near the border and I love riding in the US northern States. Amazingly beautiful and soooo relaxing!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Welcome from Tucson, Arizona. You have great country to ride in Canada also. Hope to sometime get up there on my bike.

·
old scoot coot
3,327 Posts
welcome aboard from s. e. kansas. enjoy the new scoot. stick around and have some fun. we are glad to have you with us.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts