Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, ladies and gentlemen I do not own a Harley. Some day I'm sure I will. Either a FLSTC, or a FXDF. I work at HD dealer in my area in parts sales. I just started last week. I'm still learning the models. I'm not sure I'm ready to get rid of my Triumph Street Triple R yet. I have to admit that Harleys are beautiful and the sound is heaven. I also own a 1996 Honda VF750C which makes me giggle like a little girl from the power of the V-4 engine.

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome to the forum and Harley from New Hampshire

·
Banned
71 Posts
If the dealer would let me I would.
Depending on how much work you are willing to put in. You could show your Dealership all of the benefits of having an active internet sales program . 20% off on internet sales has increased overall sales for the dealers that I have done business with . :thumbsup :)

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Welcome from Kansas

·
Registered
101 Posts
Welcome from the Black Hills of South Dakota.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Welcome to the forum. I owned a Triumph Bonneville SE. Great bike but just too much for my short stature, aging back and shoulders. Went from the Triumph to a Honda Shadow to my current HD 72 and never looked back. It's a different riding experience that I loved from the first demo ride. The look, feel and sound set it apart.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts