Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
original post was off topic. oooppppsie. My name is Kurt Warvie. I'm the owner of WARHores motor. I been ridding motorcycles since before i can really remember. mostly dirtbikes as a kid, sport bikes as a younger man. my small company builds cafe bikes mostly (cb's mostly)
I recently venture in to harleys. im currently building a hardtail shovelhead. and a solftail springer evo powered. I'm a painter by trade for gulfstream aerospace.
I was raised around bikers... you know. I've always loved harleys. Just never had the money to have one. but, now I do. I have three. the shovelhead( it's a 1970 something) not really sure. I bought it off some guy that ran out of... whatever. the solftail is something I've pieced together the last few months. the sporster ways going to be a quick flip. I may give it to my wife.
sorry for coming off like a douche.

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You might want to find the correct room as this one is for introductions. There could already be a thread for your topic as well.

·
Black Velvet Elvis
169 Posts
Welcome from Pennsylvania. Sounds like you have your hands full, but like TmikeX said there maybe more info in another thread. Try posting a new thread in another forum on the site, if you can't find what you're looking for.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts