Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It still makes me laugh when I see Joe bag of donuts introduce himself on the forum and 15-20 of us welcome him. Then along comes Jane bag of donuts and everybody and their brother will welcome her here. I think some even offer to wash and wax her bike too. Just saying.:)

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,666 Posts
Funny!! kinda like this 79 P.O.S. mustang I put on a local radio show where you call in stuff to buy or sell.
I would put the car on there every once in a while and no one ever even called about it.
79 5.0 with a 5 speed for $600 bucks, not really needing the money I put it on there every two or three weeks, for 6 months no one called about the mustang.
Had wife call it in to the radio show one day and got all kinds of calls and a guy bought it later that same day???

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Funny!! kinda like this 79 P.O.S. mustang I put on a local radio show where you call in stuff to buy or sell.
I would put the car on there every once in a while and no one ever even called about it.
79 5.0 with a 5 speed for $600 bucks, not really needing the money I put it on there every two or three weeks, for 6 months no one called about the mustang.
Had wife call it in to the radio show one day and got all kinds of calls and a guy bought it later that same day???
Coincidence? I think not.:laugh

·
Try'n to behave
5,861 Posts
I've noticed that the female variety around here don't normally last too long, so why bother.

·
Nocturnal Ancestor
6,666 Posts
Coincidence? I think not.:laugh
I was going to mention she gets better deals when dealing with some of the salvage yards I work with!

Coincidence???:rollin:rollin:rollin

1 - 7 of 7 Posts