Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! My husband and I are new to HD's but not new to bikes. We picked up our HD in the beginning in of July. My husband was going to by a rocket and for the money we decided a Harley was a better choice. We were ready to travel almost 6 hours to check out a 99 Sportster when I found a 03 about 10 miles from where we live. We checked it out and it was love at first sight! lol It's 2003 Sportster XLC1200 Custom. It had 4000 miles on it and we got it for a steal. My husband was laughing the whole time he was riding it home. He had always wanted a Harley and now he finally has one. As always with new HD owners we will probably have a bunch of questions. Thanks way in advance!

·
Registered
710 Posts
Welcome to you and your husband from Oregon and congrats on the bike

·
Old Scooter Tramp
1,367 Posts
Welcome from SW Oklahoma! Congrats on the new scoot, I'm sure you two will enjoy the heck out of her....

·
Registered
529 Posts
Welcome to the forums and Harleys !
As far as your husband smiling all the way home... I've owned my harley for a year now and still get the "kid in a candy store" s..t eating grin every time I get on the beast!:cheers

·
Registered
55 Posts
Hello from Illinois, I was just like you when I bought my 1st Harley 2 years ago. I always thought that I wouldn't part with it but I just did for a brand new one and it gets even better!!!

Enjoy it!!

·
Super Moderator
4,359 Posts
Welcome from Virginia! Look forward to some riding stories.

·
Registered
7,411 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Putz54

Welcome from Mankato, Mn.
Taking a fall ride out your way to enjoy the colors and great country roads. Enjoy the new ride!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks everyone for the welcome!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts