Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy All, new to the forum and not sure of all the rules yet. Hoping I can learn a few things, as well as, contribute from time to time. Last bike was an '06 Dyna Low Rider, current is a '09 Road King,...alot of difference (esp. the cruise control!), but both alot of fun. Just got back from a 3k+ mi. trip from So. CA to northern WA state and have realized that I'm not as young/fit as I think I am,....So, have placed a wanted add here for a backrest, then I think I'll be ready for 5k-6k+ mi. trip and beyond. Ride Safe Out There!,.....Hang

·
Registered
11,178 Posts
Welcome from KY. Hope you find the right backrest to make those long trips more manageable. And just how did we ever get along without cruise control?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks, 'L. Joe',..Man you sure got that right! Prior to having C'Control, I thought,.."who in the world would want C'Control on a bike,..whimps",...Well, I guess I am a 'whimp', because on the H'way for long periods (did a 10hr. day), you just don't feel as tired. Can't wait to see what kind of difference a backrest will do!!

·
Old Scooter Tramp
1,367 Posts
Welcome from SW Oklahoma! Myself, still haven't ever rode a scoot with cc, and as far as a backrest is concerned other than the OL a rolled up sleeping bag has worked well for me....

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

·
luv the low country
19,253 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC.

·
Registered
2,358 Posts
Welcome from Kansas

1 - 10 of 10 Posts