Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A quick introduction...

I presently own a 2014 FLSTN that is in a nice warm climate controlled garage back home. Active Duty Army grunt - presently deployed to a far away land without HD dealerships... Hope to make it back stateside before the riding season is over!

Been riding for about 5 years total adding more and more miles every year... Made the mistake of "testing" a Sporty before I jumped up to the bike I've always wanted and aside from the wasted money I couldn't be happier!

Hope to learn a little from some of you seasoned riders/mechanics, maybe even grab a drink sometime on an open highway bar.

·
Smiles. A lot!
8,683 Posts
Thank you for your service! Be safe and come home soon! Welcome from eden nc.. and if you are ever near my way... beer is on me!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for your service! Be safe and come home soon! Welcome from eden nc.. and if you are ever near my way... beer is on me!
You're welcome and don't be surprised when I take you up on that! I've got a lot of miles to make up and a beer run to NC is one hell of a start...

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
luv the low country
19,251 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC. Thank you for your service and stay safe.

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,449 Posts
Welcome aboard from the South Coast of Mississippi!

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome from N.Y. and thank you for your service. Come home soon and get some much needed wind therapy. :bikerguy:

·
Registered
670 Posts
Thank you for your service time...welcome from central Florida.

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire..Be safe and thanks

·
Registered
3,706 Posts
Welcome, thanks, and here's a second offer on a cold beer--from down in Arkansas.

Really appreciate your service, and welcome to the Forum.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Welcome, thanks, and here's a second offer on a cold beer--from down in Arkansas.

Really appreciate your service, and welcome to the Forum.
Careful now - I can be inside AR state lines in about 6 hours from my duty station stateside... Where about are you? :cheers

1 - 20 of 21 Posts