Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I like to build/ customize motorcycles. This is my first Harley I’ve owned and “built”

Here’s before pic:

·
Wayward Son
23,057 Posts
Unusual screen name......

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Unusual screen name......

What, United Cycles? That is the name of my Instagram account. It is my page where I post all of my bike build photos and interact with other motorcycle enthusiasts/companies on social media to promote myself and work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
4,102 Posts
Welcome. Many builders and enthusiasts here, I am sure you will find yourself in good company. There are always some folks skeptical because we have people dropping in from time to time to promote and sell stuff. Nice build.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome. Many builders and enthusiasts here, I am sure you will find yourself in good company. There are always some folks skeptical because we have people dropping in from time to time to promote and sell stuff. Nice build.

Thank you! I’m not here to promote myself or make any money. Just stated above that I use my social media for that. Just here to get help with a current Harley I’m building.So far I’ve gotten good feedback with my request for help and I appreciate it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 9 of 9 Posts