Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been riding for nearly 63 years and have made a complete circle back to Harley. My.first bike was a 1946 Harley WL I got her in 1959 she had 100 miles on her and cost a whopping 100.00 dollars and sense then I've had a lot of bikes some great like a Square Four, and some ho hum like a Honda 305 golden hawk. My last one a 2000 Valkyrie that I road for twenty years till I came across an add for a 2008 Harley Davidson Road king Classic. I'm 81 years old so this will most likely be my last bike. I'm still learning about all this new stuff and only changed out the slip ons, and only because the ones that were on the bike have a loose baffle in one of them. I put in a pair of Megaphones, they are loud but no rattle. I have a lot to learn about all the new shut so I'll be reading posts that have interest. The name is Almack

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Glad to get some young blood in here! With your Bio it is apparent you are loaded with it!
Welcome from Savannah GA.

·
Registered
2016 Harley-Davidson Ultra Limited
1,555 Posts
Greetings from Minnesota! It's never too late and you have many years of riding ahead of you!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts