Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings from Grizzler. Being new to the Forum I have not yet aquired the skills needed to get around on the Forum Site, but I wanted to introduce myself. I have been riding bikes or scooters for 52 years starting with a 1946 doodlebug and moving on to a 1956 model 700 whizzer, a 1948 Cushman Scooter, then a 1955 Cushman Eagle, a 1965 250 Harley Davidson Sprint H and advanced to the bigger bikes like my 1966 TR6C 650 Triumph, then to my favorite Triumph, a 1969 TR3 750 Trident (that's right, that ugly green with the turtle tank and the "Flash Gordon" mufflers). Then came my 1978 Honda GSL 1000 Goldwing and another Triumph (1972 650 TR6 Trophy) and finally the bike I ride now which is a 1990 Heritage Softail. I ride bodaciously and passionately year round if the highways are clear and I plan to continue to ride all the way to hell, God will'in and the Creek don't ride.
I hope to be able to add something of value to the Forum and I look forward to meeting charactors with grit, common sense, and a sense of humor.

Peace and Ride Free

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,499 Posts
I have been riding bikes or scooters for 52 years...
What do you call a rider with 52 years experience?

SIR. :notw:

Welcome Grizzler, we're honored.

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Welcome 52yrs. :thumb

·
Registered
623 Posts
Welcome - good to have someone older than me -

·
Banned
655 Posts
Grizzler - 52 years of riding. Now if that isn't passion for bike riding - nothing is. Glad to have you here and would imagine you will have lots to share. So, Welcome from Missouri.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome from San Marcos, Tejas.
Gateway to the Hill Country & Devils Backbone.
Gotta love them Wide Glide's

1 - 12 of 12 Posts