Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
OMR
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been lurking here for awhile, and thought I should join. Really enjoy reading the various posts. Have learned a few things, and the stories are very entertaining.
Currently have an 07 Softail Custom for two up riding. Soft ride keeps momma happy. And a 08 Nightster when I cruise with my son. both bikes have the stage 1 upgrade with V/H pipes. Just waiting for spring to get out on the road.

·
Out Riding
477 Posts
Hello and welcome from Arizona.

·
Slave to the grind
567 Posts
Welcome from La. I'm fairly new around here also and am learning something new every day.

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Welcome

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Lurking is cool but being a member is better, Welcome!

Other lurkers can learn from you. Join up, it's painless!

·
OMR
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks for the great welcome. And from so many different places. Awesome

·
Banned
655 Posts
Welcome soccer - glad you found our forum and decided to join up. We have several ladies and men here that when it comes to expertise in bikes - you can not beat them. We also have some laughs. Where about in Illinois? I am in Dardenne Prairie Missouri. I would love to explore Illinois one day - heard the roads there are great. Welcome.

·
OMR
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Welcome soccer - glad you found our forum and decided to join up. We have several ladies and men here that when it comes to expertise in bikes - you can not beat them. We also have some laughs. Where about in Illinois? I am in Dardenne Prairie Missouri. I would love to explore Illinois one day - heard the roads there are great. Welcome.
I look forward to testing that expertise as time goes on. And I can always use a good laugh.. I live about 70 miles west of chicago. And the roads could be better. All this freezing and thawing has really made some huge pot holes in the roads. But there are some nice roads that go thru the corn. thanks for the welcome

1 - 15 of 15 Posts