Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! I'm James from Minnesota. I've been lurking around on this forum for a little while now and figured it was time to join.

·
Registered
3 Posts
OK, after an initial hiccup, I'm just signing in to say "hello", I'm new (after about a week) to this forum. Not sure if I'll post any questions (after my 1st attempt), as it seems there are a lot of sensitive folks out there. I'll just read and watch. By for now. Did I do this intro correctly? Just looking for a little friendly advise.

Hal

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
OK, after an initial hiccup, I'm just signing in to say "hello", I'm new (after about a week) to this forum. Not sure if I'll post any questions (after my 1st attempt), as it seems there are a lot of sensitive folks out there. I'll just read and watch. By for now. Did I do this intro correctly? Just looking for a little friendly advise.

Hal
Well you really didn't do it correctly. You highjacked someone elses thread but we get the idea. It's just that there are alot of people who post one question and never return. If you hang out here you will see it many times. Just to explain the other side of the coin. Stick around and post up.

·
I {Heart} Hookers.
31,321 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts