Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello All!

I just bought my 2008 Dyna Superglide on Friday, and I'm stoked to be part of the Harley Davidson community. There's definitely a brotherhood here that you don't find in other groups of riders.

A little background about me: I'm 23 years old, and I've been riding motorcycles for a few years. I started out on a 98 Honda CBR600F3, then moved up to a 07 Honda CBR1000RR, and finally got my Harley.
I've always had interest in Harleys since I was little, and after having my fun toying around on crotch rockets, I made the jump, and honestly I'm having more fun on my Superglide than I ever did the previous bikes.

I'm married to an amazing/supportive wife, and we're both active duty Air Force. I gotta make a shout out to her cause she supported my love for motorcycles.

I currently live in Albuquerque, but moving to Rapid City SD in a few weeks, so I'll be arriving just in time for Sturgis! I'm extremely excited for that, but not looking forward to the winter.

Other than that, I'm not too sure what else to add. I'm looking forward to adding some things to the bike (passenger seat/backrests and footpegs, luggage components, and maybe a windscreen, not sure yet).

Glad to be a part of the commmunity, I hope I'll get to meet some of you one day

Thanks!

·
Registered
112 Posts
welcome to the harley family,thanks for you're service,my son is afrotc right now,the only branch someone in my family hasn't served.

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome to the forum from New Hampshire...Great intro.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Appreciate the welcome from everyone! If that's you in the pic pipewizard then I'm gonna have to get some guitar lessons from you.

·
Pork Jockey
7,416 Posts
Welcome aboard from Houston!

Thanks for your service, as well as your wife's.

And congratulations on making the move into the Harley world.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts