Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I bought my first Harley today and couldn't be happier. I haven't been able to wipe the grin off my face since I rode the bike home, rain and all. I can't believe how the fit n finish and ride is night and day from the VTX I started out on. I went with a new bike since I don't plan on trading it in any time soon and will know how its been treated over the years to come. I look forward to learning from all of the people on here.

Matt

·
Banned
2,466 Posts
Welcome from New York. What did you get?

·
Registered
165 Posts
Welcome to the fold!

·
Registered
7,414 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

·
luv the low country
19,252 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC, Matt. I have relatives not far from you in Hemlock. Great forum here, enjoy. Congrats on the new bike. What did you get?

·
Alberta Strong
4,478 Posts
Hello,

I bought my first Harley today and couldn't be happier. I haven't been able to wipe the grin off my face since I rode the bike home, rain and all. I can't believe how the fit n finish and ride is night and day from the VTX I started out on. I went with a new bike since I don't plan on trading it in any time soon and will know how its been treated over the years to come. I look forward to learning from all of the people on here.

Matt
Welcome to the Forum! What model of scooter did ya get?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I picked up a 2015 FLHXS and couldn't be happier. There is a couple things I have to do for comfort, I'm 6'5", tall boy seat on order, thinking about doing the tall boy cycle floor board adjustment, and ordered a taller freedom shield.

Attachments

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome to the forum from New Hampshire…Congrats on the new scoot.

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
Welcome from Houston. I grew up in the Detroit suburbs.

·
Registered
710 Posts
Welcome from Oregon,nice bike

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Welcome from SEOklahoma!!! Lots of great ppl/info on here!!!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts