Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just wanted to say a hello From Somerset Near Bridgwater
I recently bought a 2015 Road king custom from a good friend.
It was a contender in the battle of the kings and customised by harley in maidstone.
Its finished in gloss black with hardly any silver on show.
a set of Ape bars which make for a interesting ride.
I still have my old honda varadero 1000 which took myself and my wife around the north coast 500 back in 2016.
Definitely prefer the ride on the harley though.

Take care all

·
Registered
2020 Tri Glide
209 Posts
Welcome from Alabama....mostly good bunch here...Can be really helpful.
Lots of stuff to make ya laugh....Then some political crap that might piss you off finding it out....sometimes better not knowing.....
Do some back reading ---good stuff....
Enjoy....I have since being here....

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Greetings from Minnesota, USA and welcome to the Harley-Davidson Family!

·
Registered
2,030 Posts
Greetings Jim
Been to the Bridgewater store many a time passing through on the ways to North Devon ,Exmoor
Do they still have the cafe in store ?
I now live up in Leicestershire moved up here to the the hell away from London , would have moved to north Devon Exmoor but with little work there that made it impossible .
If we cant get away abroad next year due to the virus think I will return to Lynmouth on the trike for a few days been there often on the Softail .

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Greetings Jim
Been to the Bridgewater store many a time passing through on the ways to North Devon ,Exmoor
Do they still have the cafe in store ?
I now live up in Leicestershire moved up here to the the hell away from London , would have moved to north Devon Exmoor but with little work there that made it impossible .
If we cant get away abroad next year due to the virus think I will return to Lynmouth on the trike for a few days been there often on the Softail .
Hi
yes the cafe is still there.
message me if you find yourself passing Nether Stowey on the a39 and i will join you for a ride out.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Welcome from Ft Bragg, NC, USA

1 - 12 of 12 Posts