Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I'm new to your site but a regular at the other. I have a 02 V-ROD Anodized and Aluminum, Gotta love it. I also have a 02 Sportster Sport with a custom Harley paint job. I hate to say this but I probably took my last ride of the year today!:ride It was 57 degrees and by the next weekend we are looking at a high of 33:mad: Oh will glad to be a member of your site and ride safe guys and gals. Clark

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hi I'm new to your site but a regular at the other. I have a 02 V-ROD Anodized and Aluminum, Gotta love it. I also have a 02 Sportster Sport with a custom Harley paint job. I hate to say this but I probably took my last ride of the year today!:ride It was 57 degrees and by the next weekend we are looking at a high of 33:mad: Oh will glad to be a member of your site and ride safe guys and gals. Clark
Next time you go riding remember to put on your jacket.

·
Tire Killer
99 Posts
Howdy partner.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!!:dance

·
Registered
472 Posts
next weekend we are looking at a high of 33
If it were to get down to 33 degrees for more than a week down here, schools would be shut down, roads would be closed, and the number of space heater fatalities would be out of this world.

Welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Good to have you. By the way Michigan got SCREWED in the BCS. Don't feel to bad about the temp. It's 9 degrees with a windchill of -2 right now. Spring seems a long ways off.............

·
Registered
57 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts