Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I am from Central Virginia and am new to this forum. I am considering trading my 2010 Voyager ABS for a 2014/2015 Ultra Limited. I hope to find out the good and bad about these new water cooled Harleys. Responses are welcomed.

·
Registered
7,437 Posts
Welcome from the capital city. Any Harley is going to be an exhilarating motorcycle because they provide more sensory input than most other motorcycles out there. It is a fact that some people never do accept the pulsing motor as anything but a negative but, fortunately, they are few in number. Let them ride other brands and feel good about their purchase; it is all good.

The new water-cooled engine Harley was introduced just last year, so historical data isn't extensive yet. There are many members here on this forum that have purchased these new models and I have not noticed any significant problems aside from the infotainment system (I don't have one so I don't know what precisely is the issue). Any other issue will be addressed by a factory recall notice and most dealers are good about getting that done. Check out the Touring General Discussions section for perhaps more specific information that can help you.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Welcome aboard.

A guy I work with has a 2014, and loves it, says it runs much cooler, and he doesn't cook in traffic as much.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts