Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello New peeps - Hope to get some great info here and if I can help anybody out I will be glad to I live in NC right outside of Raleigh in the HOG group here but haven't done much riding with them as of yet - Anybody else from the area let me know !!
All the best
Van :rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
124 Posts
New To This Place

Welcome to the best site there is. It's allot of fun and allot of knowledge.

Carol
Sportster 1200L
Wilmington, Delaware

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm new to this site and am looking for feed back on purchasing my first Harley. My brother rides a Road King Custom and has been bugging me to get back on a bike. I am interested in a couple of different models and would like to hear anything anyone may have to offer. I'm looking at these bikes: Super Glide, Low Rider, Fat Boy and the Heritage Softail Classic. Please let me hear from you.

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
I'm new to this site and am looking for feed back on purchasing my first Harley. My brother rides a Road King Custom and has been bugging me to get back on a bike. I am interested in a couple of different models and would like to hear anything anyone may have to offer. I'm looking at these bikes: Super Glide, Low Rider, Fat Boy and the Heritage Softail Classic. Please let me hear from you.
Welcome van.... Good to have you here.

Ben... The bikes you list are all outstanding. Seriously. Perhaps take a long look at them at a dealership, sit on them, then ask for a test ride.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts