Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Grand Lake NitGlidr
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there! My names Rob. I ran into a group of you all on Saturday, 06/13 at Pigtrail HD. I was amazed at the locations some of you all came from! Congrats to a lot of you for the distances traveled!
I was impressed by the friendliness of all that I had talked to, and was invited to join the forum. I am happy to accept the invitation!!
I ride a 15 RGS purchased from Pigtrail a few months ago. First brand new Harley, and the best bike I have ever ridden.
I work in a technical field, and have two kids...a son in the Air Force and my daughter at home. She loves to ride with me, and we're out a lot!
I look forward to participating in this forum, and hope to meet a great group of new friends, over time!
Glide on!!

NitGlidr

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,956 Posts
Welcome aboard from the South Coast of Mississippi. Hang around, you'll be glad you met this crazy bunch of the best folks anywhere.

·
Keep on Ridin’
8,054 Posts
Welcome from Baton Rouge! Glad to have you aboard!

--

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Welcome from SE Oklahoma!!! Lots of great ppl/info on here!!!

·
Administrator
13,238 Posts
Welcome aboard!!! You met us and still joined?????? :rofl:

·
Registered
11,787 Posts
Welcome from Kentucky. Hope you join us for next year's Collision, wherever it may be. But...., don't think that meeting and talking with some of us at this year's Collision event will get you around the "virgin" status & rituals for first timers. :)

·
Indian Larry
9,182 Posts
Welcome from north Texas!
I'm not sure if you were one of the boys we were talking to, but I'm glad we represented ourselves pretty well!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Welcome from Dallas, Tx Rob !
I'll be headed that way in a week or two.. just back from vaca but NEED to ride, and ARK/MO twisties will sooth the soul !

·
American
28,658 Posts
Welcome from Indiana. Thank your son for his service.

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Welcome aboard.

This is a outstanding example of how the forum is represented. :)

·
luv the low country
20,286 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC. Glad you joined this great forum.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts