Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a new Ultra Classic Limited. I now want to upgrade the bike. New Seat..Im short and need it to lower the bike 1". I also want to install chrome add on's (need help). Now for performance (i am very mechanically inclined and with instruction can do it all) with that being said I don't want to go into the motor. Would like to install tuner, pipes air induction and any other must have items. I have done lots and lots of reading on this forum and others, now it all seems to be running together. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looking for advice

Looking for advice on a what to order and install myself without having to return to the dealer.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Hi and welcome,
First off most seats wont drop you 1" your best bet is to buy a set of progressive short shocks as I did on my 2014 street glide worked great my feet are now flat on the ground.
Second most of the aftermarket exhaust, induction,, pc5 can be found within or JP cycles ect.
If you are against buying HD parts that's the way to go also the HD shops have aftermarket books for fitment and ordering. Good luck now its time to personalize your new toy.
Mike

1 - 4 of 4 Posts