Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Just traded my 2010 Electraglide classic for a 2014 Ultra. Pick it up after the weekend. Dealer said enjoy your old bike for the weekend and turn it in Tuesday when you pick your new bike up. They took off 1000 plus took off freight and prep and gave me retail for my trade. Unbelievable. Never thought I would get that deal.

Attachments

·
Learning Member
466 Posts
Beee-yeewww-teeful!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Beautiful bike!

·
luv the low country
19,253 Posts
Sweet deal on a sweet looking ride.:thumbsup

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The waiting is killing me, can't pick up until Tuesday, I can ride my old bike but don't want to risk anything happening before it gets traded in. I had to make a decision while at the dealer, buying the new bike. They had three Ultras left, two in my color and one two tones white and black. I definetely wanted the black end cayenne sunglo. The question was out of the two in stock, do I want the one with security package or the one without. The one with it was on the floor and the one without it was in a warehouse. I opted for the one on the floor with the security. I have a thing about seeing what I'm buying in front of me and figured maybe I'll get an insurance discount for the security. It was an extra 395.00 usually I would have not opted for it but I guess it couldn't hurt.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Beautiful bike, Congrats!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Congrats! Bought my 14 limited in February from overseas and have to wait until I come home to pick it up (dec)..got you beat on the wait time. Keep us posted on likes/dislikes.
Safe riding!

·
Registered
11,288 Posts
Congrats on a sweet looking ride.

With regard to an insurance discount for the security system, my State Farm agent told me there was only a discount if my bike had an AUDIBLE alarm/security system.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Got my new SGS 3weeks ago love it,I got discounts for security ABS and rider course ,Allstate ,blackened cayenne Sunglo also. I get compliments on color all the time.

·
Outlaw Nipple Poster
2,872 Posts
Sweet!

·
Registered
614 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Picked the bike up yesterday, its great!!!!!!!! The color is so much nicer outside, I was a little afraid that it might be a little too dark and I was wrong, bring that bike outside into the sun and pow, it comes alive, love it. I really made a good choice on the color. Put the bar and shield grips on along with the bar and shield windshield trim and windshield pouches. Dealer is giving me 15% off any and all accessories. Also picked up chrome radio trim, front and rear chrome speaker trims and the bar and shield logo front axle nut covers to go on when i get the time. Loving it. Almost forgot, installed my ez up center stand from wheel doc which came from my old bike, also have to put my riders backrest on.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts