Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
On a ride
4,996 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just unveiled. Will be an acquired taste for some. Specs are "TBA" to be announced. Two versions... Vision Tour for longer distance, Vision Street for occasional long distance. They do keep Milwaukee on their toes and this is good. Arlen Ness design.

·
Registered
472 Posts
Not exactly my cup of tea, but it'll probably be a pretty sweet ride, with what 1500 or 1600cc's. The riding position looks comfortable as a lazy boy. Having been diagnosed with narcolepsy, I don't think this would be a good choice for me. A little discomfort helps keep me awake!

·
Registered
129 Posts
They say scotch whiskey is an acquired taste too but I still can't drink it. I agree with VRODEDNDE - um, no thank you.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Arlen Ness is very creative guy. He has his own style - but I don't particularly care for this design.

But hey, maybe it looks much nicer in real life...:rofl: Nah!

·
Registered
129 Posts
It almost looks like a Vesper scooter on steroids. I don't see it growing on me...

·
Registered
47 Posts
For the love of God:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Registered
45 Posts
First time I looked I thought no way. Subsequent looks though, especially the outdoor photos and they are growing on me. Its great to see a manufacturer not playing copycat and doing their own thing. I hope it works for them. Victory should be selling their bikes in Aus!

·
Old, Tired, Ugly
128 Posts
Was my first post edited / deleted???? Were my comments about a Victory too strong for a Harley Forum????

Not too keen on being censored

·
Registered
47 Posts
So Steve, what were your other comments?
P.M. me the other comments.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm sorry if I offend any of your more sensitive sensibilities but that thing has FUGLY it'll never use...JMHO

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
Was my first post edited / deleted???? Were my comments about a Victory too strong for a Harley Forum????

Not too keen on being censored
Were they here or on another forum and you thought they were here? If they were censored and you weren't told, I'd like to know.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts