Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New to this site. Just bought a 2014 road king. Been riding less than a year but have motocross exp. First harley owner awesome ride. How do you juggle raising kids and riding? Any fort Myers Florida riders?

·
Registered
3,173 Posts
New to this site. Just bought a 2014 road king. Been riding less than a year but have motocross exp. First harley owner awesome ride. How do you juggle raising kids and riding? Any fort Myers Florida riders?
Bungee the kids to the bike and ride.

There are a few folks from the forum in your area - Fritz, Tom and Link are just a short ride away.

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
Banned
71 Posts
Bungee the kids to the bike and ride.

There are a few folks from the forum in your area - Fritz, Tom and Link are just a short ride away.
Zip ties work better. :thumb

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire

·
Registered
7,429 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

·
Mississippi Cajun
25,045 Posts
Welcome aboard from the South Coast of Mississippi!!

·
luv the low country
20,619 Posts
Welcome from Conway, SC and Happy New Year

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts

·
Registered
684 Posts
Welcome. I have three kids under the age of 6. It is hard not getting to ride as much as I would like. But I know it is more important to be there for the family. I also figure it won't be long and they will not need me as much as they do now and I will get much more time in the saddle. Or you can always neglect your family. Either way will work.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts