Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, thought I would join wanted real feedback from people who actually have add the RSD Velocity Stack to their bike... I own a 2014 Forty-Eight first real bike... I loved the Forty-Eight from the first time I sat on it: so I had to go back and buy it...:new

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
Welcome to the forum from N.Y.

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire

·
Breaker of Things
3,358 Posts
Welcome from SE Oklahoma!!! Lots of great ppl/info on here!!!

·
Black Velvet Elvis
169 Posts
Welcome from the frozen tundra I call home-Apollo, PA.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, thought I would join wanted real feedback from people who actually have add the RSD Velocity Stack to their bike... I own a 2014 Forty-Eight first real bike... I loved the Forty-Eight from the first time I sat on it: so I had to go back and buy it...:new
15 post and not a single helpful response... almost looks like auto-response! :) Anyway, I can not help as I have no experience with the stack but try posting your question in one of these areas... General Harley or General Sportster

lee

·
Just Ride
3,614 Posts
15 post and not a single helpful response... almost looks like auto-response! :) Anyway, I can not help as I have no experience with the stack but try posting your question in one of these areas... General Harley or General Sportster

lee
Atleast he did a introduction ,said hi and told us about his bike. He got a warm welcome. More than you did. No one helped probably cause no experience in his question. Someone may help yet. Go do a intro if I didn't hurt your feelings too much. He posted his question twice. Got a few answers on his other post.

·
Registered
845 Posts
Congrats on new ride. Changing volume of air might require a change in your fuel tuning set up. I'm sure experts in the specific area for those questions will help there. Meanwhile check out some of the other threads and remember no pics of nipples

1 - 20 of 23 Posts