Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My Wife and i are in our late 40s...The kids are out on their own, so we bought a new leftover 2014 Wide Glide 2 wks ago....:). Still a little cool here in Ohio for long rides, but lots of short trips, and loving it more every day..This is my first bike...so lots to learn..Hope i can contribute sometime....

·
Registered
827 Posts
Welcome fellow buckeye!! Where in Ohio do you hail? Im in Pickerington, SE of Columbus...

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Welcome aboard Frank!! And Congrats!!

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
Lost in Space
6,859 Posts
Welcome from NE Ohio.

·
Black Velvet Elvis
169 Posts
Congratulations on the new bike. Welcome to the site from western Pennsylvania.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Welcome from central Florida.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks again to everyone for the warm welcome...I had been lurking here, and other HD forums for a while..So i knew this was the best..and good peoples on here too...:biker:

·
old scoot coot
3,691 Posts
My Wife and i are in our late 40s...The kids are out on their own, so we bought a new leftover 2014 Wide Glide 2 wks ago....:). Still a little cool here in Ohio for long rides, but lots of short trips, and loving it more every day..This is my first bike...so lots to learn..Hope i can contribute sometime....
congrats on your new scoot. welcome from s e kansas. im 68 so no matter how you stack it up you have 20 more years to ride than i. you started with harley and will never regret it. this summer will be one you guys will always remember. be careful and have a really good time.the little fat guy ridding the black hd looks like me, ha. tommy:biking:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts