Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to say hey. I ride a 2008 Ultra when it's not snowing here in Ohio.

·
2007 Ultra Classic
1,285 Posts
My wife just left Washington Courthouse this morning to come back home. She's from Jeffersonville. I have a friend or two in Xenia.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hey from another Ohio member! You're not too far from me--I'm in Columbus! Welcome to the forum and here's hoping for a dry day that's about 20 degrees warmer ;-)

·
Banned
655 Posts
Welcome from Missouri. Weather plays havoc on riding - but wishing for a few warmer days with no sleet, freezing rain or snow. Welcome to the forum!!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Thanks all for the warm Welcome. Now send some dry warm weather up this way.......LOL

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,499 Posts
Welcome aboard Buckeyes.

I started to make a joke about wouldn't falling over in snow being a softer landing, I occurred to me that in all of the old b&w pix of people messing around on Harleys in deep mud and hill climbs and studded tires and chains, I don't think I've ever seen pix of people in deep snow.

I've seen pix of bikes stuck so deep in mud they stood up by themselves. I'm originally from neighboring KY, so I know you guys and gals got some mud in Ohio too. Mud's not so common in my part of Texas.

·
Registered
283 Posts
Welcome from San Marcos, Tejas. Gateway to the Hill Country & Devil's Backbone.

Gotta love Them Wide Glides..

·
What?
3,256 Posts
Welcome to the forum glad your here!

:welcome

1 - 17 of 17 Posts