Harley Davidson Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I a newbie from Louiville, KY. I am medically retired from the US Army after being seriously injured in Iraq.

This year, I am riding a 2007 HD CVO Screamin' Eagle Road King (SERK) FLHRSE3 in Razor Red with Burnt Gold Leaf flames with 110 cubic inches under me.

If you see me in Louisville, stop and say hi!

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Your bike is possibly the coolest air cooled Harley there is. I am in love with your exact machine. Welcome to the forum and thanks for your service.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Welcome!

·
Just passing thru
6,636 Posts
Hey, good to have you here. There's some fine riding in the Louisville area! Would also note we have a similar tasted in bikes. Congrats on the FLHRSE3!

Steve
Hey sfarson,
I just noticed that we have the same taste in motorcycles. That would be good taste!

·
Registered
472 Posts
Hi, I a newbie from Louiville, KY. I am medically retired from the US Army after being seriously injured in Iraq.

This year, I am riding a 2007 HD CVO Screamin' Eagle Road King (SERK) FLHRSE3 in Razor Red with Burnt Gold Leaf flames with 110 cubic inches under me.

If you see me in Louisville, stop and say hi!
First of all, WELCOME to the forum amd secondly, THANK YOU for your service.:cheers:

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Thank you for your service.
I ride an 07 RKCl too, but certainly not an SE:dance

Welcome to the most wonderful HD fan place around. We look forward to hearing from you.

·
Registered
679 Posts
Welcome to the Forum!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts