Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello everyone, im 32 years old, ive been around motorcycles, classic cars, and hot rods all my life, my dad used to find old harleys, indians, bsa, and triumph's in barns and fix them up. since i was 3 i remember helping him. my uncles were into choppers and being trouble makers, i always looked up to them. now i just enjoy working on, riding, and creating bikes that have class and style, i love every kind of bike as long as it has style. i found this forum when looking at hardknock bobbers online to get some more pictures and i was suprised that people were talking about them on here. ive been building and selling them since july of 2006 when they first were released, it has turned into a great following and the bikes have been improving in design 500 times better. they really are amazing. the new 200cc is so much better than the original 110cc but i have to admit i love riding any of them. im really excited to start on a harley sprint bobber that i've been planning since i was 15. i just love the way the engines look and i think they would look so much better on a custom frame, stripped down, old styling. im going to try and ad a picture to this post of 3 of my bikes so if it doesnt work it will look like letters. im excited to get to know some of you and what your interests are

·
Old Member
2,896 Posts
Welcome newbie from mcminnville, oregon
Awesome machines and lovely town you live in. I've been there many times as I was married to one of your local wild girls 20 years back. She still lives there.

·
What?
3,256 Posts
Very nice and welcome!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts