Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read a post from Dave and I must apologise, I registered a month or two ago and never introduced myself. My name's Jake. I'm 26 and serving in Iraq for the next 9 months or so. I just ordered a 2009 Street Glide. I've been riding bikes off and on since I was a kid. Ok, a young child. Anyways, I really like the site and hope to make some good friends.

·
STAND AND FIGHT!
13,193 Posts
Welcome, you honor us with your service.
Keep yourself safe over there.

·
Registered
39,541 Posts
Welcome
:USA:

·
Super Moderator
12,740 Posts
Thanks for your service and welcome!!! Sounds like you have an excellent starting point for all your rides. Wimberly is a cool town.

·
Banned
655 Posts
Welcome to the forum. You stay safe over there and make it back soon to ride that bike of yours. Thank you for your service for our country. Stay safe and join in anytime Jake. Got a nephew named that.

·
Registered
5 Posts
welcome aboard brother, I am stationed here at BAMC in SA, did my time in the box '03-'04. I will be getting a '09 streetglide just as soon as my income tax return gets in (its the deal with my wife). Anyway when you get back would love to meet up for a ride from Cowboys, Gruene, Alamo City- head up to Luckenbach for a cold one. till than Keep you head down and stay safe.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for the welcome. Gtrman - Wimberley is a cool town, tons of scenic backroads to ride XD.40 - You're on. Sounds like a good time. Maybe we could get all the central tx guys and gals together, make a run out of it.

·
Curmudgeon
7,039 Posts
Welcome stay safe look toward tomorrow and your new ride

·
Registered
283 Posts
I just read a post from Dave and I must apologise, I registered a month or two ago and never introduced myself. My name's Jake. I'm 26 and serving in Iraq for the next 9 months or so. I just ordered a 2009 Street Glide. I've been riding bikes off and on since I was a kid. Ok, a young child. Anyways, I really like the site and hope to make some good friends.
Jake,

I live in San Marcos. Hit me up when you get back. Will do a couple of Hill Country rides. Be safe thanks for your service to your country.
Welcome from San Marcos, Tejas.
Gateway to the Hill Country & Devil Backbone.
Gotta love them Wide Glide's

1 - 13 of 13 Posts