Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good day all!

I just picked up my '15 XL883L last night, and I'm looking forward to learning about all the things that I can do to it.

I've been riding for years, though this is my first Harley. I've had a Suzuki GS550 and a Kawi Z750S in the past, and I must admit that this is a much smoother and all around better bike.

I came looking for info on a few things, which I may post specific questions later. For now I am gonna take a look around and see what's out there.

I know on previous forums that I have joined, the unofficial, unwritten rule was that without pics, it didn't happen, so below is the only pic that I've been able to take (picked it up a little before 6 last night, so just pretty much brought it home).

So far the only mods that I have planned are a two up seat with sissy bar (being installed on Tuesday, and was part of my deal), some sort of throttle lock/ cruise control, and a small handle bar bag of sorts (something to carry registration, insurance, etc around in).

Exco

·
Hard Member
3,238 Posts
Welcome from Fredericksburg, Virginia

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I look forward to learning and contributing.

Exco

·
Harley Rider
10,488 Posts
Welcome from College Station, TX.

·
2,327 Posts
Welcome from New Hampshire

·
Mississippi Cajun
24,454 Posts
Welcome aboard from the South Coast of Mississippi. Made many trips down I-20 through Bossier City to Shreveport back in my days at Tech. Seems like another lifetime.

·
Registered
594 Posts
Welcome to the Forum from Oklahoma; Bill. Thank you for your service to our great Nation. Congratulations on your new Thumper; nice looking scooter. Great folks here and tons of technical information to search thru.

·
The Angry One
10,578 Posts
Welcome aboard Bill!!

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Welcome Wild Bill . Lotsa Sportster lovers here & you gotta nice one . Now put some pipes on her and make some noise !

1 - 20 of 25 Posts