Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all! Thanks for the add to your forum! Been lurking around the past few days since getting my first HD - a 2014 Softail Deluxe 103. Really enjoying all of the On and Off topic banter here! Hopefully I’ll be able to contribute in a positive way. I’ve had a few Sport bikes over the past 30 years (Got my first bike in ‘89 - A Honda Hurricane 600), but took a break for a while to throw money at family things. Said it would absolutely need to be a HD when I got back into it, and here it is (Apologies for the sloppy work bench - I’ll get to some better photos when I actually stop in a picturesque location). Best wishes to all!
EA1E24D2-EA8C-4BE7-BBB5-F74D86470655.png

·
Registered
804 Posts
Congratulations and Welcome from Minnesota!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just join this forum myself from Ohio..been reading a few posting last few days not really wanting to join another forum, but found some good reading..Sounds like we're close Siriusblue..Fairfield, Ohio area here north of Cincinnati.

·
old scoot coot
3,352 Posts
welcome aboard blue, from s. e. kansas. a really nice softail. has wwws too. keep em clean they look great on softys and kings! stick around and have some fun. lots of good harley info in this site. enjoy amigo!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts