Harley Davidson Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just joined the HD family in UAE with a new Electra Glide Ultra Limited 110 anniversary.

Regards,
Sarie

·
Registered
5,402 Posts
Welcome from VA

·
Registered
567 Posts
Welcome from Tx...

·
Registered
1 Posts
The 2005 Fatboy Questions?

:bikerguy:I have a BIG question about my 2005 Fatboy. Why did Harley Davidson make it so difficult to find Fatboy parts? My Fatboy is an 2005 15th Anniversary, but it's not, if you get my drift. In 05 HD made 3 different ones, count them. This is my look on it, one is the Special Addition, which is the TRUE? 15th Anniversary from what I have read and it has the special motor and a GOLD emblem that says 15 Years and came in only two colors? Really! The second is what I call a 15th Anniversary and what I have, with Smokey Gold paint, and came in other colors, as well, and an emblem that says 15th Anniversary on it, and the third one is a Fatboy that is a basic, no frills, and came in different colors with a HD emblem on the tank that just had USA on it. All these emblems I speak of do have the HD logo, but have these others with it that I have mentioned. So my BIG question is, what do I call my Harley? A Softail, A 15th Anniversary Fatboy, or just A 2005 Fatboy that was built during a very confusing time for someone, during a 15th Anniversary period. :biker: Oh by the way, Thank You for time to post this question.

·
Registered
7,409 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Virginia. Plenty of good folks and good information here.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts